You and I have something in common. We will both have 24 hours to live every day, and another 12 months till we’re here again, on New Year’s Eve.
We’re both going to make a choice on how we live these days. We can either choose to let our days control us, or we can choose to control our days. Somedays, it will be Murphy’s law.
Anything that can go wrong will go wrong. On other’s, we’ll feel like we’re on top of the world. No matter what happens, your choices will create the state of mind and being that you experience in the present, prepare for the future, and whether you hold on to the past.
I hope you’ll join me in starting your year with the following resolutions:
- I vow to stay positive in the face of negativity;
- When I am surrounded by pessimism, I will choose optimism;
- When I feel fear, I will choose faith;
- When I want to hate, I will choose love;
- When I want to be bitter, I will choose to get better;
- When I experience a challenge, I will look for an opportunity to learn and grow;
- When I experience a setback, I will be resilient;
- When I meet failure, I will fail forward, toward future success;
- With vision, hope, and faith, I will never give up and will always move forward toward my destiny;
- I believe my best days are ahead of me, not behind me;
- I believe I’m here for a reason and my purpose is greater than my challenges;
- I believe that being positive not only makes me better, it make everyone around me better;
- So today and every day I will be positive and strive to make a positive impact on the world.
Inspired by Jon Gordon.